Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Two posts in one day!!!

Well I just have to tell you that the fish and chips were very good and play too funny because I have been here over two weeks I can tell now what most people are saying..it was a great play good script and well acted!!!

Forgot this photo from this afternoon on the drive spotted this and stopped and watched for about 5 minutes there was definitely something in the water.

aug23 014

Off to the dock for the night..Wednesday will be a travelling day plus sightseeing and I have to be at the ferry terminal in Port aux Basques by 2.30pm on Thursday afternoon for a 4.30pm departure this time the crossing is only 6 hours…blessings Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...