Sunday, July 03, 2011

Sunday 3rd July 2011….I am BACK!!!!!

Had the most wonderful week in the two parks…the only way i know to keep this in order for you to read is that i have posted the days starting with Tuesday so after you read that keep scrolling down until you come to yesterday”s…..if you have never been to this part of the USA it is a must see and do…set get your favourite beverage sit back and enjoy!!!

Today I am heading to a small Wyoming town called Lander where i am told the 4th of July parade and festivities are good….so off I go should be there around 4pm…

On a sad note I want to offer my love, support and condolences to my Family on the Bank on the passing of Uncle Bill on Friday at the wonderful age of 98 years…he was such a lovely man and a Veteran and a gentle spirit…blessings to all.

uncle Bill 008Uncle Bill on his Birthday 2 years ago!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...