Saturday, July 09, 2011

Saturday 9th July 2011…morning musings!!!

As you have guessed by now it is Saturday morning and I am in the parking lot of

july8 001

So to re-cap from yesterday had a perfect sleep again and today was going to be a long driving day on Interstates a lot of the time

july8 010

and before long I was in yet another State

july8 005

but still in the same time zone!!!

july8 003

This sign brought a chuckle to me here we are in the North east and rural at that and the sign is in Spanish!!!!

july8 004

Nothing to report but soon I was back on my favourite highways

july8 012

going through small towns

july8 011

I had some trouble trying to find somewhere to park went to a few places but for one reason or another did not seem right but I did settle on this town

july8 014

and here is Ramona in the parking lot of the local museum

july8 015

…should be fine for a quiet night except my ears tell me I am a little close to the railway tracks…two trains gone by already….

Had a great sleep and up and away by 8.30 am and looking for the McD’s…

So for the musings these are not in any order and may not mean much to anyone except the person mentioned and then they may not mean much to that person either….BUT as I have said before and will say again it is my blog I can write what I want!!!!!!!

 

Larry……..I think of you every time I shower

Mally…….a 29 handicap

Andy…….karaoke

Gail…….labels

Sara……custard

Croft……toilets

Paco…….kisses

Barb……..name calling when playing Mexican train

Joy……..topless haircuts

Janet……wingies

Heather…running shoes

Annie…..green trees

Mary…….rice krispie squares

Tom……future England star

Ken and Roy…….gentlemen

Eileen……fighter

Eric……Zorro

Allison……..my sister

Kevin and Ruth……Couch surfers

Brian and Sue……routes

Esther and Steve……malt loaf

Aunt Doll and Uncle Bob…….butterball

Inga….Canucks shirt

Linda……angels

Chip………bangers

Paola…….love

Daniela…..purity

Robin,,,,another Angel

Sam…driving a speed boat

Darren…..rugby

Mark……that Newcastle player

Claire……Spice girls

Karen……..Thrift shop credit

Stella…..buying an RV

Roy…..PRVDF

 

Enough please do not be offended if you were not mentioned and please do not be offended if you were…just thoughts going through my head today..

The trains were a bit of a problem don’t know how the people in that town slept….glorious day and 9am and on the move east!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...