Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday 15th May 2014... Day. 38!!

Well my first sleep was a good one and I was out the door by 7am and it was sunny and warm and I started on the usual walk I do every time I am home ...it starts through the village and then into the country just under 4 miles.... These shots were taken in the brilliant sunshine!!
I like this one with the train going by in the background.
These two donkies have been around and they always come to the fence..
J & M's lovely casa!!
The trailer is Ramona's cousin and yes she has a name..... Meet Stella!!!
My room..
J & M's lovely casa!!
The ironic thing is that in their old house everything was white or cream every room and for years I have teased Janet that she needed some color so when they bought this house as you can tell there is COLOR... Malc wanted to paint the walls white and Janet said no she loves the colors!!!!
So I had a lazy morning watching Malc
Cut grass!!

Janet doing my laundry!!
I then went for a walk in to the village

To night we went to local carvery which is a pub with a buffet and it was delicious my kind of dinner turkey, ham, roast potatoes !!!
Heat wave is forecasted for this weekend.,... On a hockey note my Kings play a Final game seven tomorrow night trying to find out if I can watch it somewhere...
Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...