Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Wednesday 2nd February 2011…Usual Wednesday!!!!

Two hours of tennis this morning and 4 hours of poker this afternoon..here are two of the guys I fleeced again today!!!!

feb2 001

Yes a big winner again… another 40 pesos into the coffers!!

This morning as a treat to Sara for finishing her Spanish course and a bon voyage and Valentines present I sent her to this spa out in the country

feb2 005

feb2 003

feb2 002

Where she had a yoga lesson, lunch, massage and and afternoon by the pool and after poker I went to pick her up.  She said she really enjoyed the day!!

A quiet evening with the TV…….oh and yes another beautiful day!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...