Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Tuesday 8th February 2011…100 days done!!!!

Today is 100 days since I left Nanaimo November 1st on this another epic journey….this has been fantastic so far from every aspect and I have no complaints and am happy and healthy!!!

Sara and I had a lazy morning and then went and started doing some last minute things for her as she is leaving a week today I then dropped her at a friends for a visit and lunch.

On the drive home you just never know what you might encounter…

feb8 001

I picked Sara up at 3.30pm as we both had appointments to have our teeth cleaned at the same dentist I took Paola to last week…

feb8 005

feb8 002

The cost was 200 pesos each about 17 dollars.  Whilst in the chair I was reflecting on all the dental work I have done in the last five months and I compare the differences in the Dentists, the office, the staff, the plush surroundings and equipment…I am very happy with the work that I have had done in Canada and it really would not have possible to have the work done here in Mexico because of the time involved and my agenda but I was also very happy with the Dentist here and hopefully she can become the Dentist of choice for the girls at Casa Hogar.

 

A quiet night at home as Sara is doing some computer work and I am actually allowed to watch a hockey game!!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...