Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Tuesday 1st March 2011……..a busy day!!

Now that I have a date for leaving SMA I have to get cracking and get all those last minute things accomplished and I did a lot of chores today…one of the things I did was to go and pick up all the cushions for Ramona…..the lady recovered 2 large and 2 smaller dining room cushions, one long couch cover and 6 large pillows and cushions, they look great more photos in a couple of days after I scotch guard them and put them in Ramona…   The price for all this work was 900 pesos so for just under $150 dollars I have recovered all the cushions and got some great pillows…I love Mexico….here is a sample..

Mar1 007

Also stopped by the large Tuesday market and bought some fresh vegetables and of course…

Mar1 001Can you believe the price that is about one dollar and twenty cents for one kilo????

Also stopped in at my new found great butcher’s for some chicken breasts and THAT is what it looks like in his counter!!!

Mar1 003

I also bought my last soccer shirt for this trip…it is one of the nicest a black National team shirt!!!

Mar1 011

Mar1 009

Before I knew it the time was 5pm so time for a shower and then I went to town and treated myself to dinner and then to the Play readers night where the play was Arsenic and old Lace…it was again very well done…..so for the first of the month and a busy start……

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...