Sunday, March 27, 2011

Saturday 26th March 2011……..126 days later!!!!

I shall be leaving SMA…..what an incredible time I have had and I want to thank Linda and Guy for letting me stay in their beautiful casa…..thanks to Sara for letting me drive her everywhere, seriously thanks for all you did for the girls and the good company whilst you were here…thanks to all my great tennis friends and poker friends and friends in the RV park…the new friends I have made and the old ones re-visited…thanks to everyone for all the e mails and words of encouragement…..thanks to Paola and Daniela for being such wonderful kids…Robin, the Madres the list goes on thanks every one!!

Spent the morning getting the house back in order I know Linda and Guy won’t be able to find anything!!!  Rafael went to a Gardener’s course on Wednesday and here he is proudly showing off his certificate!!

mar26 001

I left at 4.30pm for the airport and it was an easy 90 minute drive

mar26 004

The flight was due in at 6.45pm but sad to say it was delayed three hours so a tired Linda and Guy arrived just before 10pm….it was great to see them and I had brought snacks and we had a good drive home and got back by 11.30pm…..I am sure they are happy to be home but it will take Guy a few days to get used to the altitude again…..

My plan is to leave around noon tomorrow and it is about a 9 hour drive to the coast so I shall have to stop overnight probably a Pemex gas station…….I know I know what happened last time I did this……and be in Barra on Monday morning…..Not sure about the next little while for my blogs ….will post when I can…..

Miss my girls already!!!!

Beach baby beach baby here I come!!!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...