Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday 11th March 2011……a busy day!!!

I don’t know what happened this morning but after breakfast I had this sudden rush of energy and went out and washed Ramona including the roof, washed Bonita and then not to be left out I washed the van……..just had to sit in that lounge chair then for a while before I got cleaned up and went to a business meeting at Casa Hogar…

mar11 001

Rod has sponsored one of the girls and here he is receiving his special plaque!!

mar11 002

After the meeting I had arranged to have the girls and they were waiting for me and off we went…first because it was so hot an ice cream was called for…

mar11 004

mar11 006

I tried to capture the colours in this small span of wall…

mar11 008

The girls had to be at their English class at 6pm and the time was getting on and they of course wanted to come to the house and have instant noodles but there was not time for that so we went to Mega the big grocery store where they ate!!

mar11 010

mar11 009

We seem to have so much fun when we are together and I know they keep me young…dropped them at their class and told them I would see them Sunday afternoon…

Came home a quick sandwich and shower and back to town for yet another play…

mar11 014

This was really well done and a very entertaining evening…

I have been watching the terrible devastation in Japan and my heart goes out to those people and their families…incredible footage!!!!

 

Huge day tomorrow so be sure to check back!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...