Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Tuesday 25th October 2016....California Dreaming!!!!

I was on the road by 8.00 am this morning and here are some shots of the day's drive you can see I went from Sunshine to heavy rain back to sunshine again!!!



You do not see many of these around as in years gone by!!

This has all the bells and whistles!!!!

It seemed as soon as I entered
the rain started...
Definitely  in nut country cashews, almonds and I think these are walnut tress!!
This is the entrance to the community in Lincoln..
I found the home where Georgia and Walter live...
They are the lovely couple that I met on the cruise and we did shore excursions together and I said I would visit them on my way down and here I am ...my fabulous room!!
It was just so nice to sit and relax and talk about our lives in the year since we last saw each other...Had a fabulous meal with dessert...their home is really nice and very quiet with lovely views of the countryside...

So another good day ends...must mention that Little Bluey performs so well and a pleasure to drive and cheap on the gas pocket book!!!

Although I drove 750 km to today it was an easier drive than yesterday....

Where I started and where I am tonight!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...