Sunday, October 09, 2016

Sunday 9th October 2016....... The time has come....

for me to say goodbye to all my fantastic family and friends....I have had a remarkable journey and I could think of no better way to end the visit than with the party and celebration this weekend.....Janet and Malc you are an amazing couple.......love all my family going to miss you all!!!!!  Thank you!!!!


Malc is driving me to Manchester airport tomorrow morning we leave the house at 6.45 am for an 11.30 am departure time for a non stop 9 hour flight to Vancouver.......

Hope this is not the plane!!!

I hope you have all enjoyed my journey and will join me as I start my long and slow way back to Mexico!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

3 comments:

Elaine May said...

Welcome back to good old Canada!
You've had a wonderful journey. I've enjoyed it.
Thank you for all your lovely pictures, stories etc.
Elaine on Vancouver Island BC

Unknown said...

Hope you had a good flight thanks for all your support whilst you've been here. Enjoyed spending time with you. Love Sam xx

mexicokid said...

Thanks Elaine glad you enjoyed the journey and Sam always great to spend time with you blessings L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...