Thursday, October 06, 2016

Thursday 6th October 2016.......the start of the big weekend!!!!

So today is the start of the fantastic Golden Wedding Anniversary of Janet and Malc and we have a lovely room booked in a very fancy Hotel on Saturday evening which is also the date of their wedding 50 years earlier.......Everyone has been very busy in the organizational side of things and I think we are ready to go......

Today was cleaning and washing day for Janet!!!


 For Malc and I it was yard work.....I did not take a before photo but this is the after photo of me being up a ladder and trimming this hedge!!!
Then it was grass cutting, sweeping and window washing....a long and hard day but all done and the bungalow looks gorgeous!!!!

Janet and I went grocery shopping late afternoon and there just might have been a visit to the McDonald's drive through for milkshakes........  tonight we are having bring home fish and chips and then to watch a live International soccer game on TV!!!

So hard to imagine being married 50 years in contrast my marriage lasted about 4 minutes!!!!!!

I am very proud of all my family and love spending time with them which is something I have not done a whole lot of all these years but always our visits are fun and enjoyable....

.
Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your new shoes and please extend congrats to Malcolm and Janet on their 50th.
Cheers

mexicokid said...

Thanks they are cool..... and have done and J & M they say thank you L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...