Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sunday October 30th 2016...Birthday girl!!!

Well who would believe it rained and rained all night...

You cannot tell from this but it is pouring...


the lyrics tells all!!!


Got on a board a west bound 747
Didn't think before deciding what to do
All that talk of opportunities, TV breaks and movies
Rang true, sure rang true.
Seems it never rains in Southern California
Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before
It never rains in California
But girl, don't they warn ya
It pours man it pours.
Out of work, I'm out of my head
Out of self respect I'm out of bread
I'm under loved I'm under fed
I wanna go home
It never rains in California
But girl don't they warn ya, it pours, man it pours.
Will you tell the folks back home I nearly made it
Had offers but don't know which one to take......

Everyone is so happy because they so need the moisture!!!

So Stella spent most of the day in the kitchen and produced a magnificent looking table and  food delicious!!!



What a lovely family gathering that I was proud and honored to be a part of...enjoy the photos and know Ashley had a wonderful Birthday celebration!!!!

Sorry to report that most of my shots did not turn out and the ones that did are not in focus!!!



Stella, Ashley, Pauline Ashley's Mum and Caron!!!






What a lovely charming and incredible young woman!!!!

It was as we English say a smashing party...everything from food to company was the best!!!!
Thank you for letting me share the celebration......

Sadly tomorrow I am back on the road and heading to Tucson to visit with Linda I am stopping in the Palm Springs area tomorrow night so stay tuned!!
Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Good people and good food always equates to a good time...

mexicokid said...

and this was all of the above..cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...