Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday 24th November 2010…Hot today!!!!

Did my morning run before 9am this morning and managed to run an extra half a lap!!!Nyah-Nyah

Then had some great poached eggs and read a newspaper and at noon went to Casa Hogar to see the girls, here is Lupita just getting back from school.

nov24 002

Still enjoying this new version of the photo editing…

nov24 006

Daniela and Paola showing off their new hats!!!

I enjoyed a short visit with the girls I was hoping to do some driving for them again this year but they have hired a driver so I will do relief driving or if they need extra drivers… but the Madres have booked me on Monday to start my annual window washing campaign!!

I had heard from Linda of a lady in town who does private teaching of Spanish but with quite different methods so I had e mailed this lady and today I went for my first lesson, we sat out in the garden

nov24 007

and I enjoyed the instruction she bases it on 40,000 words that are similar in both languages and I was quite amazed at the end of the lesson I was pumped that I was able to  communicate a little …for the first lesson I felt that I had learned quite a bit without going into the usual methods of conjugating verbs…..I have another lesson on Saturday.

Can you believe it I am off to Linda and Guy’s yet again for supper Plate and then I am going to watch the Vancouver Canucks play hockey… still hard to believe they have a Canadian cable supplier and I can watch all Canadian shows and news!!!!

Forgot to mention it was HOT here todaySunThumbs up

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...