Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tuesday 11th October 2016.....getting a grip on the time difference!!!

I was fast asleep last night by 9.30 pm and had a great sleep until 4.00 am when I woke up and was wide awake...no point trying to fight it so I got up, had a cuppa and sorted out my room and suitcase...went downstairs to get a look at the stuff I had left here last year and sorted through all that....Made a list of things i needed to buy and had to do and went off to town shopping..
Beautiful with all the Autumn leaves coming through!!


 I managed to find the exact same pair of hiking boots..I really like New Balance brand...
 It was great to drive Little Bluey again....
 This afternoon I went to visit my old friend Karen....we have been friends many years and always good to see her again and we sat outside it was warm and sunny......
Tonight just a quiet night at home...I am still a tad tired so don't think I shall be up too late...
The view from the back deck!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Don't forget to drive on the right side of the road now!

mexicokid said...

Funny you should say that first time driving yesterday 3 times I found myself on the "other" side forget to mention that on the blog will do so tonight...funny sort of...cheers L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...