Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday 23rd October 2016......and so it begins!!!!!

Heather and Kirby and their 3 sons have been a huge part of my life for many years and they all always treat me as if I am family and I want to again thank them for their love and kindness......I said my farewells and started my journey around noon but I only drove 50 km to Sara's home in Duncan!!
Fall colors!!!



Sara had booked tickets for a matinee performance of this play..

COMEDY

How unbreakable are the ties that bind a family together? It’s 1956, and happy empty-nesters Sam and Hilda are finally enjoying life on their own. But their peaceful home turns chaotic when their unemployed son and newly-single daughter return for an unexpected stay. Can these traditional parents and far-out children bridge the generational divide?
Enjoy the hilarious situational comedy of this Norm Foster gem.
The play was really funny and very well acted.....I am staying at Sara's tonight and she cooked a lovely dinner and we ended the evening playing back gammon..always competitive games and I will not tell you who the winner was!!
I leave in the morning and shall be in the USA tomorrow...so the journey begins stay tuned!!!


OK OK I won!!!!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...