Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Tuesday 29th December 2015........cleaning and chore day!!

After a great sleep and a healthy breakfast I got into my Mrs.Mopp mode and cleaned the house, did some laundry and had Tilley down to the park.
The afternoon saw me taking advantage of the great weather reading and sunbathing before I got out the lawn mower and cut the grass and it looks good even if I say so myself!!

Then went and played tennis which I always enjoy and finished up in the local pub where I had a great pub dinner of bangers and mash!!!
and it was good.
The sun does not go down till around 9pm and then it gets dark shortly after so long days of sunshine....
Time for a movie!!!
Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...