Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tuesday 22nd December 2015.....24 hours!!!

What a difference it can make.....yesterday was the hottest day in this area in 40 years reaching a high of 97 degrees!!!!
This morning woke up to rain!!!!!!   It rained most of the day so it was a grocery shopping, cooking and reading day!!!
It stopped about 8pm and I was able to get Tilley out for a good walk
She really is a great dog very affectionate and a good buddy.
Now I do not think I mentioned but the house comes with another pet Babs......the rabbit!!!!
She stays out in the back yard in a nice two storey cage but the owners told me that if I wish I can let her out into the back garden she is fine and her and Tilley get along great just sometimes it can be a bit of a chase getting Babs back in the cage...what they did not tell me is that Babs likes to come in the house...so this morning when there was  a break in the rain I let Babs out and was reading in the kitchen when in strolls Babs...too funny...managed to get her out of the house and back into her cage....

Had a nice dinner and watched a movie tonight and the rain I hope is done for a while!!!!
Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Ingibjorg said...

....Three wise men.....good one....!

mexicokid said...

thought you may enjoy that one as you probably only know two!!!!!!!!!! les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...