Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tuesday 22nd December 2015.....24 hours!!!

What a difference it can make.....yesterday was the hottest day in this area in 40 years reaching a high of 97 degrees!!!!
This morning woke up to rain!!!!!!   It rained most of the day so it was a grocery shopping, cooking and reading day!!!
It stopped about 8pm and I was able to get Tilley out for a good walk
She really is a great dog very affectionate and a good buddy.
Now I do not think I mentioned but the house comes with another pet Babs......the rabbit!!!!
She stays out in the back yard in a nice two storey cage but the owners told me that if I wish I can let her out into the back garden she is fine and her and Tilley get along great just sometimes it can be a bit of a chase getting Babs back in the cage...what they did not tell me is that Babs likes to come in the house...so this morning when there was  a break in the rain I let Babs out and was reading in the kitchen when in strolls Babs...too funny...managed to get her out of the house and back into her cage....

Had a nice dinner and watched a movie tonight and the rain I hope is done for a while!!!!
Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Ingibjorg said...

....Three wise men.....good one....!

mexicokid said...

thought you may enjoy that one as you probably only know two!!!!!!!!!! les

Sunday 24th September 2017...Grand slam of tennis!!!!

Today was another one of the slams of tennis that I have organized for over the last 4 years......it takes a bit of work to get it set up bu...