Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday 11th December 2015......not again!!!!

Last night when I went to bed and turned off my computer it told me it would shut down when it finished the downloads and I thought oh no the trouble I had last when this happened so was happy to see it was OK this morning...... WELL I just finished writing my blog in Liver writer hit publish and a screen po ps  telling me I am not signed in.....I have tried everything I can think of to sign in but still will not publish!!!

 ...suggestions please... I am doing this on my Nexus......
Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Croft said...

I noticed another Blog where they were also having problems with Live Writer. It has something to do with MS refusing to recognise how Google signs in (or maybe the other way around). It has happened before and was fixed by one or the other of the parties so just keep trying and it should eventually work, It is not just you.

mexicokid said...

I remember this a few months ago and Rick helped and you are right it is all about signing in wish i had my windows 7 back...cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...