Wednesday, February 05, 2020

Wednesday 5 th February 2020..a surprise!!!

Terrible high winds and rain most of the night and

this morning..so bad that I could not go to my gym session too dangerous to go out on the scooter....


So I relaxed this morning before going to town and doing some chores and then off to poker....this will be my last game till I return in June..I have been playing with these guys for a long time and we have a lot of fun...and as seems to be the norm I came away a winner this time only 70 pesos!!


I had class tonight and all my students except one showed up and half way through the class they asked if they could do something and they went out and came back with all this food and a wonderful cake and gave me a farewell party.


Gary and his wife Susan also came to class with their two new adopted puppies...








, Gary is going to be taking over the class next week...and also GIFF who teaches them on Thursday came..it was a very special celebration and I felt very humble, honoured and proud of them all.


They know I love elephants!!








Emeterio plays with a group and brought his instrument and play,aged some lovely songs, he is very talented!!








A fabulous evening.....although I will see them all tomorrow as I teach my final class Tomorrow night!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...