Thursday, February 13, 2020

Thursday 13th February 2020...Day 4!!!

I had a good sleep and was on the road by 9 am..the Sky was clear and sunny but still a tad cold!!!


I had like a mystery tour going on and following some of the remote back roads, which I enjoy!!


My first part of the journey was along the banks of the Guadalupe River...










very pretty and in one place I actually had to cross....





The roads were peaceful and narrow in some places..



Then went to this water hole....





A nice trek down to the hole and I was the only one around....











My next adventure took me here....





Where a short hike brings you to these great views!!!













And again no one around I guess it is still winter in the hill country!!


My last stop of the day way..





Which is maybe 45 minutes from Austin......a steep but short hike down and then great views...








I did enjoy the fact that you can walk under the falls even though it was only a trickle!!












Arrived at my Airbnb around 6 pm and again a key code to get in and it is a third floor condo and I have it all to myself.


There is the family owned HEB grocery store across the street and I bought a few supplies and now going to take a long bath and then have a light dinner and plan where I go maƱana!!


Hope it stays warm and sunny tomorrow!!


Yashi Kochi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...