Saturday, February 29, 2020

Saturday 29 th February 2020.....Day 20!!!

Happy birthday to all those leap year babies!!!

I stayed up fairly late last night watching a show hence went to bed late and so the boys slept in till 7 am

but then they were looking for their breakfast!!





This morning was overcast and a tad cool and after all the hectic ness   of yesterday I decided a good day stay around the house..


Especially as I could watch a great live soccer game from England on the big screen!!


The dogs cannot go for long walks so they get plenty of short ones.


I did some laundry, some planning on routes for later this week, read, drank tea and became a house boy.....


Later in the afternoon the sun came out and it was quite nice so after taking the dogs out I went on a brisk hike to the closest beach about 25 minutes away and snapped some nice sunset shots.






What do you think Grandma and Grandpa seagull are watching?.


Yes you are right the sunset...hint bottom left hand corner!!

















At home cooked myself a nice dinner consisting of a lovely piece of Tri steak(thank you Linda) and Russet potatoes and corn, a good Pearson meal and it was very good.


What do you think Teague wants????





Heading downstairs and into that lovely tub!!!!


Hope you have a great weekend!!


Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...