Saturday, February 15, 2020

Saturday 15 th February 2020...Day 6!!!!

Woke up early and it was frosty again outside but sunny....

Today would be my last day of long drives and this one was just over six hours but well worth it....

This was taken at 7.30am this morning..





Not much to see on the way except this funny white stuff on the ground...








Anybody know what it is?


Forget to mention last night I went through a time change and now this morning I crossed over into Arizona!



I stopped at a small grocery store and picked up a few items including a great home made turkey pie for four dollars.


I have a reservation at the Thunderbird motel which is actually inside the Canyon de Chelly....if you are in this area this is the place to stay...65 US DOLLARS a night.







As I said it is inside the Parks boundary and after getting settled in I took one of the scenic drives through the south rim.....




Enjoy these shots!!!!




























Came home and heated the pie  and it was simply delicious...had a long hot bath, did some re arranging..always on my trips takes me a couple of days to get things the way. I want and like them...


After the blog it will time for my show tea and I think I spot a piece of carrot 🥕 🍰....


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...