Saturday, February 22, 2020

Saturday 22 Nd February 2020..Day 13!!!

I think everyday here in Tucson has been a different kind

of weather day and today was cool, rainy and cloudy!!


Took my time over breakfast and did some more planning..here is my schedule l for the next few days.


I’m leave here tomorrow and drive to Palm Desert California where I have an air bnb booked for one night and then Monday morning I drive to the Ind ian Well tennis stadium where I have an orientation meeting for my volunteer usher job at the big tournament in early March.


After that meeting I drive to a lovely looking Airbnb in Long Beach where I am booked in for two days and finally on Wednesday I drive to San Pedro south of Los Angeles where I am house and dog sitting for eight days.....More on that later!!


Around 9.30 am I went never to Linda’s and apart from the lovely pool and jacuzzi they have a great gym on site....I worked out for just under an hour and then spent time in the jacuzzi before going to have a shower.


Linda had contacted some of her friends and located one of their friends who is a massage therapist and I was able to get an appointment with Jen for noon.


It was a delightful  ninety minute relaxing massage, just what I needed!


Came home and did some packing and sorting of my stuff before finally going over to Linda’s place...


View of the mountains in the fading light...










Linda treated me to a lovely dinner at a near by restaurant, thank you ..and when we came out the sun finally appeared only to set!!





Now back home and getting ready for my nightly tea and show!!!


I ordered this T shirt for myself today!!





Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...