Sunday, February 09, 2020

Sunday 9 th February 2020.....last day!!

Well the day has finally arrived and I hit the road tomorrow morning so my next blog will be from Brownsville Texas!!!

I went to pick up June and Vince around 10.30am and away we went on tour of the town...pointed a few places out to visit, eat and see and they love the area..it is only when you have guests who have never been here before and you show them around do you greater a deeper appreciation of how lovely this place is!!!
As this photo shows...




I dropped them off in Centro and I went to a farewell party for my friends Lisa and Bo who a4e leaving in the next couple of weeks to start a new life in Portugal will miss our Tuesday  Mexican train nights!!!

Picked up June and Vince again and took them to the supermarket and fruit stand and then said my good byes....I know they will enjoy themselves!!

I came back to Gracie’s house and moved her car to her condo for the night and Little Bluey is in her garage.....even though I am not coming back till June I am travelling very light....the car is all packed sandwiches made and I should be on the road at first light.

Check out the first super moon of the decade....very lovely!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

5 comments:

Kevin Read said...

Bon voyage Les... we will be following along.

mexicokid said...

Thanks..safe travels to you and your caravan..les

Peter and Shelagh said...

We will be following along too, be safe. Cheers shelagh

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Travel safe! Have fun on your new adventure... We'll be in the back seat!

mexicokid said...

Thanks for following me..cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...