Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Tuesday 18th February 2020...Day 9!!!

I was on the road by 9 am and my host Kip had

given me a scenic route for my drive to Tucson and it was.....













Arrived at Linda’s condo at 2pm and so good to see her again..we have been great friends for many years and Guy and Linda were the ones to introduce me to SMA!!


We chatted for a while and then I went and did some laps.....







And then relaxed here!!





This evening we met Teri and Muri for a pizza at Mod Pizza......I have also know Teri for many years and used to babysit Muri who just turned 11 a few days ago and I got her a little surprise gift......







So nice to see them and a lovely evening.


I then went to my Airbnb which is just s few minutes away and it is a huge lovely house and I have my own room and bathroom and access to the kitchen...so perfect for my five day stay!!


These photos were sent to me by June this morning..taken from my balcony....










I had the same experience a few months ago ..pretty sure something went wrong!!


Nice and warm here and I am scheduled to play tennis tomorrow morning at 8 am!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...