Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Wednesday 10th February 2020..Day 10!!!

I had a good sleep and my alarm set for 7 am as I was going

to a local Tenis club that I had checked out on line and said they had drop in tennis at 8am....


I was there on time and a huge facility with many courts...





Pool, lots of pickle ball courts and many cars in the parking lot.


I paid my drop in fee of 6 dollars and went to the three courts as directed..all good so far until I get there and no one else there but me...


I waited around till 8.30 am and went back to reception and the gal apologized and said she had no idea what had happened they usually have three courts in use but she did refund me my money.


So I came back to the air bnb and had breakfast and then sorted through my stuff, did some route planning for next week and then went to see Linda at Planet Fitness.


She works out there three times a week and they do have a one time drop in offer which is free so I took advantage of that and worked out for an hour......I already knew this but I find it very hard to motivate myself at the gym which is the reason that I have my sessions with Aaron....but I did work hard and got a sweat going!!







Then went back to Linda’s where we had a light lunch and then I went and did some laps and used the jacuzzi and sunbathed....it all felt good!!


This is the view from Linda’s balcony she has a really cute condo some friends and has a busy and happy lifestyle and of course being close to a lot of her family is important!!





Linda cooked a lovely meal and we chatted up a storm.......


Now heading back to my Airbnb.......


A relaxing day!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...