Saturday, February 08, 2020

Saturday 8th February 2020. Won’t be long now!!!

Had my final game of tennis this morning..beautiful sunny day, good friends and one or two amazing shots...I hope on my travels that I can get some games in my racket is going with me!!

Did a little more final shopping and then went over to my place which is now spotlessly clean as my cleaning gal came this morning and waited for June and Vince to arrive

They showed up just before 3pm and it was great to see them both..they loved the casita and after showing them around I left them to unwind and get sorted.

Gracie and I picked them up at 6.30pm and we went to an Italian restaurant for dinner, I thought they would like that as Vince owns and Italian restaurant in England.

It was a lovely evening and we got caught up and talked about places for them to visit.

Tomorrow I get to spend most of the day with them and show them around!!

Hope it was a good day for you!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...