Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sunday 23 rd February 2020...Day 14!!

I had a really nice morning..one of the reasons to come here and be here over a Sunday was to attend church with Linda....

She has told me about her church and how much she loves going there so I wanted to go and see for myself.


Linda had to be at the church early to set up some treats and drinks so her good friend JuJu who lives in the same complex came  and picked me up....I know her a little and we had a nice visit as we drove.


The service was very uplifting and the Pastor was an amazing speaker all without notes...everyone was very friendly and I can now see why Linda enjoys her Sunday mornings!


I went back to Linda’s and packed up some treats and drinks she had gotten for me and was on the road by noon!


This was the route and it was all on the Interstate 10, which I don’t really care for but no choices.





Uneventful drive except for about 25 minutes when the road was closed for repairs and had to make a detour!!


I am now in





And also another time change and now I am on Pacific time for a couple of months!!


My Airbnb tonight is a simple home but a lovely hostess, have my own bathroom and use of the kitchen it is in a gated community so went here after I got settled in!




Little Bluey on the right in the shadows relaxing!!







I am only ten minutes away from the Indian Wells Tennis stadium where I have to be at 10am for my volunteer work orientation......later in the afternoon I drive to the coast for a two night Airbnb stay.....


Hope you all had a great weekend!


Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...