Saturday, February 01, 2020

Saturday 1st February 2020...rabbits, rabbits, rabbits!!!

Here we go again with the rabbits, rabbits, rabbits!!

January went by in a flash!!!

My morning started out on the tennis courts, I know what’s new??

Always enjoy this time and afterwards I went to the local market and bought some veggies and baked goods.


I want to buy a few pottery gifts to take away with me and this town...





About a 30 minute drive away is the pottery capital of the State....





I did find what I wanted and enjoyed the drive!!

These are all boxes of tiles!!










It has turned cool again tonight.


The men’s Tennis final is on live at 3 am Sunday morning and I do want to watch so the plan is to go to bed around 11 pm and set my alarm and then after the match go back to bed.


I can sleep in tomorrow as I have nothing on till 1pm when it is the annual tennis slam that I organize......so as you can see going to be a tennis weekend!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...