Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Wednesday 26 th February 2020...Day 17!!!

Was up bright and early and on the road by 8.30am....

it was only a 45 minute drive to San Pedro and my house and dog sit for seven days.

I have had frequent contact with the owners and was given instructions how to access the house and waiting for me were Rufus





and Teague





They took to me right away and are very sweet dogs, both are getting on in life and have a touch of arthritis so they only go on slow flat and short walks and I took them out right away, they were good on the leashes!


The house is very lovely and has everything I need included this great view from the rear deck 





This will get plenty of use!!!





After I got settled in it was time for a live soccer game from Spain....





Nice big screen Tv..


The took the dogs out for another walk and then set out down two blocks to the ocean and a great walk along the cliffs...










There is a longer walk which I will do tomorrow but for now I went down to the beach and watched the sun going down.






















Back home and gave the boys their dinner, they get along really well and can tell they are going to be easy to take care.


Then it was time to soak in that lovely tub....



Now going to have my tea and watch the show and then take the beds out before bed..


Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...