Sunday, February 02, 2020

Sunday 2 Nd February 2020.....sports and sports and sports!!!

Well Doris and Percy sure raises a sports nut!!!!


I set my alarm for 3 am and got up and really enjoyed watching the men’s final and it went to five thrilling sets!!





Back to bed around 7am and slept till 10am....


I only have a week beforeI leave on my next journey so I did some sorting of my cupboards and drawers and getting things set aside I need to pack away and also things I need to take with me.


At 1 pm I went to the tennis courts where 12 of my friends had gathered for another one of the tennis slams that like to organize....this one I dedicated to my long time tennis partner Carolyn who passed away suddenly in November and also combined it with a Valentine theme which is why everyone is wearing red and white...


In front of the lovely plaque that is outside one of the courts where Carolyn and I used to play!!





We played for three hours..changed partners and I know everyone had a great time...everyone received a small prize and it was a fun afternoon!!


Came home showered and ate and now settling down to watch the Super bowl..I am not really a fan of American football but I am enjoying this game!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...