Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday 27th March 2014…just a day!!

Had my first tennis game of the week this morning and the weather was wonderful and I enjoyed the game it is so nice to be able to get some exercise, enjoy the sunshine and good friends.

I did some chores in town and was back home for 1 o clock and had lunch watching live tennis.

Spent the afternoon doing chores as Stella will be here next Friday to stay in the casita……later in the afternoon I went to say good bye to Paula and Jerry they leave tomorrow morning for their long drive back to Nova scotia we had a good visit with all their friends from the RV park…..

Tonight I watched a great tennis match and Nadal won a hard fought match against the up and coming Canadian player Roanic.

I forgot to post this photo from class last night it was Matilde’s birthday last week and I always get them a cake on their Birthday…

DSC02317

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...