Saturday, March 08, 2014

Tennis

Well my first official blog on my nexus no photos as they are on my camera...we had

a good drive this morning and got to thew hotel around noon it is a nice room and close to the historical center.
After we checked in we walked around the center and there are some beautiful buildings and a busy place.
We came back to the hotel and then drive to the golf and tennis stadium about 20 out of town. The club house was very posh and the grounds very impressive and included swimming pools, squash courts,gym and great tennis courts.
We had good seats and we watched both the semifinals in singles and the final of the doubles all women.  The ladies are ranked from around200 -400 in the world the level of play was really good and they hit that little yellow ball hard.
It was an enjoyable time and we now look forward to the only game tomorrow
  morning the women's singles final.
It was a long day we didn't get back till almost 10pm
Hope your Saturday was a good one.
Yashi  k ochi ikooomom. 

1 comment:

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Good luck to you and your endeavours. I like tennis.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...