Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Tuesday 4th January 2011…What is happening???

A full day and I did not watch one soccer or hockey game…what is going on??

OK here we go…woke up to a sunny lovely day……you know the rest.

Actually Sara had a Spanish lesson this morning and I spent my time cleaning inside Ramona…early afternoon we went into town to the little produce market we have found that has the best fruit and veggies and today we bought the best strawberries ever….this store is chock full of all different kinds of items and it caters to locals but we are made very welcome here and the last two occasions when we paid and bagged our stuff the owner grabs a small bunch of bananas and puts them in our bag!!!!!

We came and spent two hours in the back yard sunbathing and reading and playing backgammon…are you sitting down?  Are you ready for this??  I actually won!!!!

Tonight we went out to our favourite restaurant, Hecho’s for supperjan4 003

Then to St.Paul's church for a play readers play.  I have been to these before and they are very entertaining, the actors read the scripts and the charge is 20 pesos, not even $1.50!!!

jan4 006

Tonight's play was called Fog, a comedy and was entertaining…so there another day gone by,,  starting tomorrow the social calendar is full for 3 days…..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...