- Observed at:
- Nanaimo Airport
- 9:00 AM PST Tuesday 11 January 2011
- 102.4 kPa
- 48 km
- Air Quality Health Index:
- 97 %
Issued : 5:00 AM PST Tuesday 11 January 2011
Snowfall warning in effect.
- Flurries. Becoming windy late this afternoon. High plus 2.
- Snow at times heavy. Amount 10 to 20 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h increasing to 40 to 60 near midnight. Low zero.
- Snow mixed with rain changing to rain in the morning. Wind southeast 40 to 60 km/h becoming south 30 late in the morning then light early in the evening. High 8.
- Periods of rain. Low plus 3. High 9.
- Showers. Low plus 5. High 10.
- Snow or rain. Low plus 1. High plus 3.
See what I am missing!!
I dropped Sara off down town at 8.30am for her first Spanish class and I drove the van to the Dodge dealership where I had an appointment I left the van and went to the huge Tuesday market for my usual supply of
and took a taxi back to the house and waited for the dealership to call…by 3pm they had not called so I walked to the main grocery store and then took a local bus up to the dealership
Everything was closed there I guess they even close in the afternoons…when someone did come they told me I think that they were keeping the van overnight and that I would have to come back tomorrow….really a little bit frustrating with the language problem so I will go back tomorrow.
At 5pm I went downtown to attend a lecture on digital cameras…this I am afraid was a waste of time learned nothing!!
I then met up with Sara and we went to the small funky local theatre again for a one woman show…it was on raising a child in Canada and Mexico and it was very entertaining and the actress was very talented…..
So another day done this is my 72nd day of this latest journey and all is well!!!!