Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday 13th January 2011…a very relaxing day!!

My morning started out by taking Sara to her Spanish class at 8.30am and I was back home by 9am….

Order of the day was some great poached eggs, tea and reading a newspaper!!!!

Then I did some research on the computer whilst keeping an eye out for this guy!!!

jan13 002Top left in case you cannot see him!!!

jan13 006

Next on the agenda was a little bit of house work followed by sunbathing, reading, eating and snoozing!!!!

Went back down town at 4pm to pick up Sara and she wanted to go to a little restaurant she had heard was a great place to eat.  We found it easy enough and really just a hole in the wall..

jan13 014

jan13 008

jan13 010

The owner…

jan13 011

jan13 009

I actually was not hungry but Sara had the set menu meal…a lovely salad followed by hot soup and then meatballs in a sauce with mashed pots and rice, coffee and a chocolate desert…it was very well presented, hot and Sara said it was delicious….and the price 90 pesos not even 8 dollars…Linda and Guy this could become your favourite place!!!

We were home by 6pm and a quiet evening of TV…a hard life I know!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...