Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Tuesday 1st Aril 2014……breaking news,,,,,,,literally!!!!

I did something I very rarely do in the middle of the night …got up to go to the bathroom and as I rounded the corner by the fireplace I stubbed my big toe on the corner of the wall…..

DSC02408

it is a right angle point and I really crashed into it and knew right away that I was in trouble there was no blood but the bruise and swelling started right away and I am pretty sure I have cracked a bone in the toe…..

I managed to ice it down and stop the throbbing and taped up my toes and did manage to go back to sleep but only for a short while….

DSC02411

Now it is morning and it hurts a tad and I think I need to keep the toes tight together with tape and of course no way I can play tennis this morning and I think  hiking for me for a while is on the back burner… I sure hope this does not effect my Camino plans…what a bummer!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...