Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday 25th April 2014…..Day 20!!!

The sun returned this morning and the skies were blue and after breakfast I went to see one of my friends and my financial advisor Mel…..I have know Mel for many years and I admire him so he is a brilliant man, musician, father and Grandfather and he has achieved so much in his life……he also has been blind all his life!!!

I then came home and did some more trip planning and this will be my first day’s hike on the Camino from Irun to San Sebastian!!

DSC03499

It is a total of 26 km and a good distance for the first day!!!

Map picture

I then went back to the same soccer field as yesterday and reffed two more games this afternoon including the girl’s final….both my matches went into overtime so they were closely contested and the level of play was quite high…..the sun shone the whole time and all in all I really enjoyed my games although I will confess to being a little sore using muscles I had not used in a long while.

Came home and Heather cooked a lovely meal…I had a long soak in the tub and just finished watching a hockey game and soon ready for bed!!!!

Another good day on the Bank!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...