Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday 30th April 2014…..Day 25!!!

Just a beautiful sunny and warm morning and I left at 8am to drive the 60 km to port Alberni to visit my friend Barb….took these shots on the drive there…

DSC03615

DSC03616

I had a wonderful visit with Barb she is doing really well and planning some changes in her life after the loss of her husband Frank almost 2 years ago…..I miss him did not see them often but very special friends!!!

On the way back home I stopped here

DSC03623

It is a beautiful trail around the falls and with all the winter run off the waterfalls were magnificent!!!

DSC03625

DSC03630

DSC03636

DSC03655

It was just a great hike.

Saw this sign at a store on the way home I think it is funny!!

 

DSC03660

Back in Nanaimo I did some chores and then stopped by to see a very special lady who was a huge part of my life for 6 years…..we travelled all over the States, Canada and Mexico and covered 880000 miles and slept together over 1000 nights!!!!

 

 

MY RAMONA!!!!!!

DSC03661

DSC03662

I was home by 3 and it was so lovely I had to do this….

 

WARNING

this next photo contains partial nudity only fit for females over 58!!!!!

 

DSC03664

Views from the back yard!!

DSC03666

DSC03668

Well my Kings won the hockey game tonight one of the few teams in history to come back from 3 – 0 in the series to win 4-3!!!

Then I watched a pre recorded soccer game from England….now ready for bed!!!

Just to wet your appetite what I may see next week in Iceland!!!!

item4_rendition_slideshowWideHorizontal_Seljalandsfoss-Waterfall-iceland-arctic-images-alamy

item9_rendition_slideshowWideHorizontal_gullfoss-waterfall-hvita-iceland-Grant-Faint-getty

item12_rendition_slideshowWideHorizontal_Dettifoss-Falls-iceland-phil-dettinger-alamy

Yoshi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...