Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wednesday 22nd June 2011….almost ready!!

Another beautiful day and spent the morning washing Ramona and Bonita and then ……..Ramona had a treat Stevie came over to wax her!!!  Don’t these kids ever learn not to bet against me…Stevie lost a bet on the last hockey game and he his paying penance!!!

june22 005

Stevie you did a great job and I was proud of you when I offered you a few dollars and you said no thanks a bet is a bet!!!

So I think just a few more little jobs and ready to roll!!!

Took Annie out shopping for a while this afternoon can you spot her??

june22 008

Then it was off to poker for the last time for me for a long while…

june22 009

I guess the lack of chips tells you how my night went!!!!

 

2 more sleeps!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...