Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Wednesday 1st June 2011…..where is the year going?

Have to mention that last night Sara cooked a great meal and then would you believe it another Birthday cake and some really nice pressies…I must hold the Guinness Book of records for Birthday cakes!!!!

Toady we again worked around the house and now getting ready to go out to dinner and then to Chemainus for a live play production of Steel Magnolias…

As this evening is the start of the hockey play offs and I am going to a play!!!!  I have to figure out a way not to hear the score as my friend Roy is recording the game and I shall watch it when I get back to Nanaimo tomorrow morning…

 

So my Mighty Bruins are going to feast on skinny little Orcas!!!

untitled

3 comments:

Croft said...

Not too much feasting on Orcas tonight, my friend!

Croft said...

Your silence is deafening......

mexicokid said...

thinking of a good come back...still thinking!!!! Congratulations to the shrimmpy Orcas!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...