Saturday, March 04, 2017

Saturday 4th March 2017...I am ALMOST embarrassed to tell you!!!!!!!!!

My day started at 6.30 am as these workers started digging right outside my window...


They are from the Water company and using only hand tools...
  It does not take them long
 This is the way they left it and they left and have not seen them since!!
  This is the view looking the other way
 Would not want to be an electrician in this town!!!

So what on earth I am I almost embarrassed to tell you????

As I was up early I watched a live soccer game from England which finished just in time for me to head to the tennis courts for two hours of great tennis.....

Back home and guess what??   Another live soccer game from the UK followed immediately by another game!!!!!!!!

I then went and did some grocery shopping for my trip to the beach on Tuesday...apart from having my own bedroom and bathroom I have full use of the kitchen including access to the fridge and freezer, so I shall take most of my food.....

This evening it was a live hockey game and now I am just about to watch the men's tennis final from Acapulco!!!!

Did Doris and Percy raise a sports nut?? I think so!!!!

Wish you all a happy and safe weekend...

Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice colors in your hood. The wires always freaked me out. What neighbourhood is your house in? Cheers Les
Back on the mainland and we have a snow day again.

mexicokid said...

i know they are such a mess ..San Antonio near the bottom of Umuran...i heard more snow you need sunshine I will send you some cheers L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...