Sunday, March 12, 2017

DAY 5!!!

My last day at the beach!!!!!!!

My plans were to take it easy, I know I have been doing that since I arrived......anyway just stayed around the casita this morning reading, packing a little and just enjoying the weather and the views!!


I had seen a huge white cross on top of a hill just outside of town and I wanted to see if I could hike up there so I packed up three litres of drink and away I went....

There it is circled in red


and with my trusty zoom


I got directions and soon found the path passed a really nice sports complex and up to the cross!!


Great views of the bay and the town...




circled is the beach where I shall be in about one hour....

Came down a different route and on to the beach...a little bit more action today but only a little...



I walked right to the far end of the beach where the photo from the cross zoomed in and now looking back at the cross


with zoom!!


I found a great place to set my stuff and had this whole beach to myself...



I swam for a long time keeping an eye for the occasional huge monster wave..I do enjoy the ocean....

Around 4.00 pm I cam back home and sat by the pool reading and swimming and watching the people below


and then again with zoom...



My last sunset was lovely!!!!!





Had a light supper a lovely cool shower and watched a movie and now ready for bed......

I am all packed and I shall leave when ever I wake up..I have a drive of just over 7 hours but have lots of good snacks mega drinks, my music and much to the chagrin of Heather and Linda my Mexican cruise control(That is a whole another story for some other time but Larry in Kelowna knows what I am talking about!!!!!)!!!!!

This was a wonderful idea and a lucky encounter finding such a great place to stay if you need the contact information about the casita e mail me.......


Next blog from enchanting San Miguel!!!


Yashi kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Wow, what a nice spot! Drive straight!

Unknown said...

I remember your mexican cruise control!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...