Monday, March 27, 2017

Monday 27th March 2017...........An relaxing day!!!

In December last year I met this wonderful couple at the Community church, Carol and Harold...we had a few dinners together including  Christmas day gathering..   you know when you meet someone new that instantly there is a connection and there was here...since then sadly Harold passed away a month ago but today Carol invited me out to her horse ranch in the country.....

I stopped here to buy some flowers to take..


and then drove out to the ranch...enjoy the photos the ranch is so beautiful, serene and gorgeous!!!

The flowers I brought...




We sat here and had a delightful lunch......
one of the many horses on the property...
It was such a lovely afternoon and really good to see Carol again!!!

Tonight was my English class and again just a wonderful time I printed off a sheet about 6 things happy people do not do..we read them talked about them...and now guess what??  Yes watching a hockey game!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful place so lovely. Very sad about her husband passing away. Read the blog on the 16th, thanks for that. Cheers Les.

mexicokid said...

you are welcome and yes one of the best homes I have seen...cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...