Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thursday 17th September 2015……this and that!!!

Well the weather has changed it gets dark earlier a sure sign that fall is on it’s way and time for me to go where the sun is shining!!!

This morning for a change I took Lilly here for her morning hike….

DSC06620

This is a lovely lake and to walk all around is 7km…

DSC06619

DSC06621

DSC06624

This is not an off leash trail but Lilly does not mind she is a good walker!!!

DSC06626

DSC06629

We both enjoyed the walk and here she is taking a rest afterwards!!!!

DSC06622

Came home and we both had a hearty breakfast me eggs Lilly Salmon!!!!

Then Karen’s son Jake came over really Lilly is his dog but he works away a lot but back for a while so he took Lilly for the night..I will miss her!!!

I again did some more trip planning and this afternoon a friend of Karen came over her name is Kathy and she wanted information on México and San Miguel in particular so we spent some time talking and as I was talking and telling Kathy about my life in SMA I got home sick…I do miss my life style and my friends there.

Got cleaned up and went out and met the poker boys for dinner then 4 hours of cards…..I was a winner small but still at 2 dollars a winner!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Will you be returning to SMA after all your planned travels?

mexicokid said...

a long way away but yes in October 2016..thanks les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...