Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday 25th September 2015……another beautiful sunny day!!

We all got up at 7.15am to say goodbye to Aunt Doll and Uncle Bob they left on the ferry this morning and then home to Ottawa later today it was sure nice to visit with them again.

I had 2 hours of good tennis this morning

DSC06704

 

 

and then into town had a lot of little errands that needed to be done…then I went to the barbers and had a haircut nice and short and manageable but I am still gorgeous even without my curls!!!!

Came home and did the final last minute trip planning for the shore excursions and again did not get my packing done but at least I did sort of decide what I am taking I really needed to down size and I think I did….

I cooked dinner tonight and it was strange just three of us at the dinner table……

I did get my room assigned I was hoping for an upgrade but I did not get one but at least my room is on the 7th deck and towards the back of the ship!!!

A quiet night at home!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...