Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday 14th September 2015…..back into the swing of things!!!

After Karen and John left for the airport Lilly and I went for a walk…she is a cute little dog!!!

DSC06607

Did some laundry and then took Little Bluey to the car wash and then went to the club to play tennis.

This is my racquet with the broken strings…

DSC06606

This is the first time I have been on the courts in over two weeks and it was great to be back!!!

After tennis went to Heather and Kirby's for dinner and their middle son Alex just arrived home from Australia it was good to see him and hear his travel stories…..

So really a slow day which I did need and now going to have a long soak in the tub!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...