Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Wednesday 5th September 2012….a special visit!!

This morning I drove to Port Alberni

Map picture

to visit my special friend Barb.

Very sadly Barb lost her wonderful husband and my great friend Frank or Paco as I called him quite suddenly in June so I wanted to go and see her.

We had a lovely visit and Barb is a strong and wonderful lady who is coping with her loss as best she can.  It was lovely to see her we go back many years with lots of great memories…love to you Barb!!

Did chores and some sorting the rest of the day.

Not trying to jinx anything but I did get a call from the couple who  looked at Ramona last night and they are definitely interested and what to have their mechanic check her out this weekend…will keep you posted.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...