Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wednesday 19th September 2012…..4 more sleeps!!!!

Really on a countdown now till when I leave Sunday morning….just another wonderful hot sunny day how lucky we are.

I picked up my friend Annie and her friend Eileen is over visiting from England and we went on a little road trip to Qualicum Beach and then we had lunch  and back to Annie’s house for 2pm as we had to go here

DSCF5610

so see Annie's husband Gordie.  This is also the place that Heather works and this afternoon there was a throw back to the 50’s party and they had a guy playing rock and roll songs, serving root beer floats and these vintage cars for the residents to see.

I always chuckle at this sign

DSCF5611

because I wonder where the fast seniors cross?

Here is Heather taking out a couple of residents..

DSCF5613

and some of the cars!!!

DSCF5614

DSCF5612

Heather and Gordie with me!!

DSCF5616

Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves!!!!

Tonight I went over to say goodbye to Karen…..we go back 20 years and she has been my best friend always there for me when needed and we have a great relationship….she took me out for dinner then came home and watched a movie….thanks you are a sweetheart!!!!!

Another great day!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...